The key features of our road freight service to and from Eastern Europe are:
- Groupage, part and full loads to & from Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Serbia
- Daily departures operated from our MILAN branch
- Complete distribution throughout all Eastern European Countries
- Transport of Dangerous Goods under ADR on most departures
- Temperature controlled transport
- All Risks Insurance available on request
- All Import & Export Customs formalities completed on site, where required
As a result of the increase of EU member states, we have identified and developed new business relationships with these emerging countries. Today we can say that this expanding market is becoming one of our flagships, with regular daily departures and efficient transit times. With the presence of a number of partners spread across all the countries of Eastern Europe and with the enrolment of employees with linguistic skills, in a relatively short time we have achieved ambitious goals positioning us among the largest freight forwarders who specialise in transportation to & from these countries.
We are also able to ensure the completion of all necessary customs formalities at our facility for those non-EU member countries, such as Bosnia and Serbia.