The key features of our road freight service to and from Finland are:
- Groupage, part and full loads to & from Finland
- Daily service operated from both MILAN and VENETO branches
- Complete distribution throughout Finland, including the islands
- Transport of Dangerous Goods under ADR on most departures
- Temperature controlled transport
- All Risks Insurance available on request
Our road freight service with Finland is comparable to few. With daily departures direct from Milan and Verona depots between Tuesday to Friday, fast transit times, even with loading of dangerous goods ADR and/or temperature controlled, and a widespread distribution throughout the territory, our service meets all demands. Such ability has assisted us in the acquisition of major companies which use our service with confidence, as they can fulfill the demands of their customers even if they are in remote locations hundreds of miles from our arrival terminal.
Thanks also to the organisation that represents us in Finland, with several branches throughout the territory, we have a fleet of vehicles has been recently renovated to be used for groupage shipments, partial and full loads. We also propose the customs formalities for any shipments in transit, final destination Russia.